Can someone explain to me why so many bands hate their color guards? And why they treat them like they’re pointless and shouldn’t be there?
I’ve heard a piccolo player in our band say, “I hate the guard. They’re so annoying.” And yeah, it bothered me. Minus like, two of our girls, we all take it seriously and want to do well. And I’m very good friends with most of the band, I just hope they don’t like, secretly hate me because I’m on guard, heh.
- heretherebetygers reblogged this from kaileebird
- heretherebetygers likes this
- kelseyromeooo reblogged this from kaileebird and added:
- real-ornot-real reblogged this from kaileebird
- josiee-lauren likes this
- musicislovesearchingforwords likes this
- clairrvoyant likes this
- runswiththehunted likes this
- perceptionsoftheextraordinary likes this
- kaileebird posted this